A DWI lawyer and criminal defense attorney in Houston Area who gets results
If you have been charged with a crime in Texas, it’s important to have an experienced, Texas criminal defense attorney on your side. That’s why many people choose Amanda Webb – DWI Lawyer and her legal team to represent them. Our legal team understands the law and knows how to handle such complex cases, DWI arrests and other criminal charges.
Contact a criminal defense attorney in Houston Area today
If you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who fights hard for clients, contact attorney Webb for your free initial consultation at no obligation. Call 1-800-395-5951 today.
Ms. Webb is a founding member of The Webb Firm. She’s a former Assistant District Attorney in Montgomery County who was promoted to a court chief, ran the environmental crimes division, was a member of the Brady committee and spearheaded the prescription fraud task force. Ms. Webb has a passion for helping those with addiction and mental illness. She is extremely well known throughout the community and respected by her peers.
Ms. Webb has her Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law and her B.S. in Political Science from The University of Houston. She’s highly involved in the Montgomery County Criminal Defense Association and is a past President of the organization. Practicing law since 2009, Ms. Webb has more trial experience than most other attorneys do in their careers. She was awarded the Top 100 Trial Lawyers for several years.
- Former Montgomery County Prosecutor
- President – Montgomery County Criminal Defense Association
- Rated 10.0 on AVVO
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award 2015
- Member – National College of DUI Defense
- Member – Harris County Criminal Defense Association
- Member – Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member – National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member – Texas DWI Defense Lawyers Association
- Member – DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Member – Texas Municipal Courts Association
- Member – National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Conroe, Texas criminal defense attorney Matt Neufeld handles a wide range of cases in Montgomery, Harris and Walker counties in southeast Texas. His areas of expertise include cases involving people charged with DWI, drug charges and other criminal cases.
Attorney Neufeld attended the TCDLA Trial Lawyer College and is the founder of M. Neufeld Law. Attorney Neufeld received his J.D. from South Texas College of Law. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas.