Texas DWI Lawyer and Defense Attorney
Experience Counts When Your Freedom Is At Stake
Houston Area criminal defense attorney Amanda Webb understands how extremely tough the state of Texas is on people accused of driving while intoxicated. Attorney Webb has worked aggressively on behalf of clients who faced serious DWI charges. She knows how important it is to fight back and plead not guilty. A conviction in Texas can lead to thousands of dollars in fines, possible jail time and a DWI license suspension. As an attorney who has practiced criminal defense in Montgomery County since 1990, attorney Webb is well-versed in Texas DWI laws and knows the Texas court system inside and out. Are you ready to put her experience and resources to work for you?
If you are looking for a knowledgeable Conroe lawyer for your DWI arrest or other criminal charge, call 800-395-5951. Attorney Webb is ready to hear from you any time of the day or night. Call right now to make sure your case gets the proper attention it deserves.
A Conroe-Based Attorney With a Proven Track Record of Success
People who have been arrested for drunk driving and charged with other crimes have relied on attorney Webb when they need a highly skilled and aggressive attorney to get charges dropped or dismissed. Attorney Webb has successfully defended many DWI cases and handled other criminal cases involving serious felonies. Our case results speak volumes.
Attorney Webb Will Investigate To Build Your Case
Attorney Webb knows how to conduct a comprehensive investigation to make sure her clients' rights are protected. She goes the extra mile for each client. If you hire attorney Webb, you will have an attorney who will pore over every relevant detail to build you the strongest possible defense. DWI cases are won and lost based on evidence, and attorney Webb has a proven track record of success.
If you need an experienced and aggressive trial lawyer, don't hesitate to contact attorney Webb for a free case review. We can work for you by challenging all of the prosecution's evidence used in your DWI case.
Understanding what's at stake with a criminal charge
Before you even enter your not-guilty plea, you need to speak with a tough-minded defense attorney who will stand up for your freedom. A drunk driving arrest can have a devastating impact on so many aspects of your life. It's not only a license suspension or significant fines you have to worry about. You may face substantially higher insurance rates, the inability to rent a car, and loss of your job (particularly if your job involves driving). With so much at stake, it's important to know your rights and to have an attorney on your side who knows how to protect those rights. If you were arrested for DWI and failed a field sobriety test, attorney Webb has some advice: Fight it!
Protecting the rights of those charged with serious crimes
Attorney Webb is prepared to handle any type of criminal case involving a misdemeanor or a felony charge. The following are a few of the types of criminal cases the firm accepts:
- Drunk driving: Your Houston Area DWI defense attorney can work hard to minimize the impact of a DWI or drunk driving charge in Texas.
- Drug crimes: Marijuana, cocaine and charges related to possession or distribution of other substances demand an experienced attorney who understands the complex federal and state drug laws.
- Property crimes: These types of crimes include theft, burglary or shoplifting. Attorney Webb will fight hard to protect your freedom if you've been charged with a property crime.
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault and other sex crimes are very serious and often complex matters. Your case demands an attorney who can fully investigate all circumstances in order to present a strong defense.
- Violent crimes: In some violent crime cases, a suspect is looking at life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Attorney Webb can explore factors such as self-defense or behaviors by the victim that may result in dismissal of the case or less serious charges.
- Other criminal defense cases: Attorney Webb handles many types of criminal defense cases in Texas. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your circumstances.
Contact a Houston Area criminal defense lawyer
An arrest can be shocking and frightening, but you can take control by contacting an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Texas. We can protect your legal rights whether you're facing the prospect of a DWI conviction or you're facing a criminal case involving a serious felony. Learn more about our attorneys.
Attorney Webb has decades of experience handling DWI cases and other serious criminal matters. Call 1-800-395-5951 today to discuss your options with an experienced drunk driving lawyer.