Texas DWI Lawyer and Defense Attorney
Experience Counts When Your Freedom Is At Stake
Houston Area criminal defense attorney Joseph LaBella understands how extremely tough the state of Texas is on people accused of driving while intoxicated. For more than 20 years, Attorney LaBella has worked aggressively on behalf of clients who faced serious DWI charges. He knows how important it is to fight back and plead not guilty. A conviction in Texas can lead to thousands of dollars in fines, possible jail time and a DWI license suspension. As an attorney who has practiced criminal defense in Montgomery County since 1990, Joseph LaBella is well-versed in Texas DWI laws and knows the Texas court system inside and out. Are you ready to put his experience and resources to work for you?
If you are looking for a knowledgeable Conroe lawyer for your DWI arrest or other criminal charge, call 800-395-5951. LaBella & Associates is ready to hear from you any time of the day or night. Call right now to make sure your case gets the proper attention it deserves.
A Conroe-Based Attorney With a 90 Percent Success Rate
People who have been arrested for drunk driving and charged with other crimes have relied on LaBella & Associates when they need a highly skilled and aggressive attorney to get charges dropped or dismissed. Joe has successfully defended many DWI cases and handled other criminal cases involving serious felonies. His case results speak volumes. He has tried more than 100 cases and has a 90 percent success rate!
Joseph LaBella Is Certified in Blood Testing Procedures
Attorney LaBella knows how to conduct a comprehensive investigation to make sure his clients' rights are protected. He goes the extra mile for each client. If you hire Joseph LaBella, you will have an attorney who has completed the necessary training to become an expert in blood testing. Prosecutors will often say blood testing is the best way to obtain a DWI conviction, but Attorney LaBella knows precisely how mistakes are made in the handling of blood.
If you need an experienced and aggressive trial lawyer, don't hesitate to contact Attorney LaBella for a free case review. Joe can work for you by challenging all of the prosecution's evidence used in your DWI case.
Understanding what's at stake with a criminal charge
Before you even enter your not-guilty plea, you need to speak with a tough-minded defense attorney who will stand up for your freedom. A drunk driving arrest can have a devastating impact on so many aspects of your life. It’s not only a license suspension or significant fines you have to worry about. You may face substantially higher insurance rates, the inability to rent a car, and loss of your job (particularly if your job involves driving). With so much at stake, it’s important to know your rights and to have an attorney on your side who knows how to protect those rights. If you were arrested for DWI and failed a field sobriety test, Joe has some advice: Fight it!
Protecting the rights of those charged with serious crimes
Joe is prepared to handle any type of criminal case involving a misdemeanor or a felony charge. The following are a few of the types of criminal cases the firm accepts:
- Drunk driving: Your Houston Area DWI defense attorney can work hard to minimize the impact of a DWI or drunk driving charge in Texas.
- Drug crimes: Marijuana, cocaine and charges related to possession or distribution of other substances demand an experienced attorney who understands the complex federal and state drug laws.
- Property crimes: These types of crimes include theft, burglary or shoplifting. Joe will fight hard to protect your freedom if you've been charged with a property crime.
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault and other sex crimes are very serious and often complex matters. Your case demands an attorney who can fully investigate all circumstances in order to present a strong defense.
- Violent crimes: In some violent crime cases, a suspect is looking at life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Attorney LaBella can explore factors such as self-defense or behaviors by the victim that may result in dismissal of the case or less serious charges.
- Other criminal defense cases: Joseph LaBella & Associates handles many types of criminal defense cases in Texas. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your circumstances.
Contact a Houston Area criminal defense lawyer
An arrest can be shocking and frightening, but you can take control by contacting an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Texas. We can protect your legal rights whether you’re facing the prospect of a DWI conviction or you’re facing a criminal case involving a serious felony.
Attorney Joseph LaBella has decades of experience handling DWI cases and other serious criminal matters. Call 1-800-395-5951 today to discuss your options with Joseph LaBella & Associates.