A Texas DWI lawyer and defense attorney who can fight for you!
Houston criminal defense attorney Joseph LaBella knows how to get results for clients. He has successfully defended DWI cases and other criminal cases involving serious felonies for the past 20 years. People arrested or charged with serious crimes can rely on LaBella & Associates when they need a good Conroe DWI lawyer or an aggressive criminal defense lawyer in Texas.
During his years in and around the Texas court system, Attorney LaBella has obtained dismissals on hundreds of cases. He has tried over 100 cases and has a 90 percent success rate. He knows how to conduct a thorough investigation to make sure his clients' rights are protected.
If you need an experienced and aggressive trial lawyer, don't hesitate to contact Attorney LaBella for a free case review. Joe can work for you by challenging all of the prosecution's evidence used in your DWI case.
Understanding what's at stake with a criminal charge
Before you even enter your not-guilty plea, you need to speak with a tough-minded defense attorney who will stand up for your freedom. A drunk driving arrest can have a devastating impact on so many areas of your life. Not only will you face a DWI license suspension, you can be hit with jail time and a significant fine. The DWI charge may also lead to substantially higher insurance rates, the inability to rent a car, and loss of your job (particularly if your job involves driving).
Attorney LaBella can apply his thorough knowledge of Texas DWI laws to your case. With so much at stake, it’s important to know your rights and to have an attorney on your side who knows how to protect those rights. If you were arrested for DWI and failed a field sobriety test, Joe has some advice: Fight it!
Protecting the rights of those charged with serious crimes
Joe is prepared to handle any type of criminal case involving a misdemeanor or a felony charge. The following are a few of the types of criminal cases the firm accepts:
- Drunk driving: Your Houston DWI defense attorney can work hard to minimize the impact of a DWI or drunk driving charge in Texas.
- Drug crimes: Marijuana, cocaine and charges related to possession or distribution of other substances demand an experienced attorney who understands the complex federal and state drug laws.
- Property crimes: These types of crimes include theft, burglary or shoplifting. Joe will fight hard to protect your freedom if you've been charged with a property crime.
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault and other sex crimes are very serious and often complex matters. Your case demands an attorney who can fully investigate all circumstances in order to present a strong defense.
- White collar crimes: Fraud and embezzlement are examples of white collar crimes that can carry a lengthy prison sentence.
- Violent crimes: In some violent crime cases, a suspect is looking at life imprisonment or even the death penalty. Attorney LaBella can explore factors such as self-defense or behaviors by the victim that may result in dismissal of the case or less serious charges.
- Other criminal defense cases: Joseph LaBella & Associates handles many types of criminal defense cases in Texas. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your circumstances.
Contact a Houston criminal defense lawyer
An arrest can be shocking and frightening, but you can take control by contacting an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Texas. We can protect your legal rights whether you’re facing the prospect of a DWI conviction or you’re facing a criminal case involving a serious felony.
Attorney Joseph LaBella has over 20 years of experience handling DWI cases and other serious criminal matters. Call 1-800-395-5951 today to discuss your options with Joseph LaBella & Associates.