About Joseph J. LaBella
A DWI lawyer and criminal defense attorney in Houston Area who gets results
Joseph J. LaBella has successfully defended DWI cases for more than 20 years in Texas and focuses his practice primarily in Montgomery County. He has practiced criminal defense in Montgomery County, Texas, since 1990.
Over the past two decades, Attorney LaBella has built up an impressive record of getting successful outcomes for clients. He has obtained dismissals on hundreds of cases and has tried over 100 cases, with a 90-percent success rate.
Additionally, Mr. LaBella is associated with the following:
- Founding Member of the National College for DUI Defense Conducted at Harvard Law School
- Charter Member of the National Constitution Center
- Certified Fellow of The College of the State Bar
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Contact a criminal defense attorney in Houston Area today
If you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who fights hard for clients, contact Joseph LaBella & Associates for your free initial consultation at no obligation. Call 1-800-395-5951 today.