Why Hire a DWI Lawyer?
Who is going to protect your legal rights?
Some people who are pulled over for DWI and arrested mistakenly believe they can fight the charge on their own. They might think they can go to court and take care of the matter without a DWI lawyer.
If you were arrested with a driving while intoxicated charge, don't make the mistake of trying to deal with the charge without hiring an experienced attorney. A DWI conviction can turn your life upside-down. DWI is a serious criminal offense and demands the guidance of a knowledgeable Texas criminal defense lawyer.
For a free consultation with an aggressive attorney who knows how to get results, call Joseph LaBella & Associates: 1-800-395-5951. Attorney LaBella has more than 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Montgomery County. He is associated with the following organizations:
- Founding Member of the National College for DUI Defense Conducted at Harvard Law School
- Charter Member of the National Constitution Center
- Certified Fellow of The College of the State Bar
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Harris County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
An attorney can fight to protect your rights
Every year, drunk driving laws get tougher and tougher. And if you think the state is passing these laws in the name of "public safety," think again. DWI cases are all about money. The state makes money on surcharges. The county makes money on fines and court costs. Prosecutors get money to hire more prosecutors. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Attorney LaBella is an experienced trial attorney who has a successful track record of winning cases for clients. You have a right to a trial, and Joe LaBella knows how to argue DWI cases in front of juries.
If you are charged with DWI in Houston or elsewhere in Texas, you will need an experienced lawyer to level the playing field. Call 1-800-395-5951. Let Joe LaBella put his experience and resources to work for you.